Lake Louise’s finest amenities
At Lake Louise Inn, we have the accommodations and amenities to enhance your vacation experience. In our collection of lodges, guest rooms may feature kitchens, balconies, fireplaces or Jacuzzi tubs. Enjoy spectacular mountain scenery through floor to ceiling windows as you relax and unwind in our heated indoor pool and whirlpools. Enjoy hearty mountain cuisine at one of our on-site restaurants. In winter, glide across our outdoor ice skating rink, which winds through towering pine trees. In summer, visit our historic cabin which has been used as a tea cottage and an ice cream parlor in the past. Families love our games room and the convenience of our on-site laundry facilities. Please note that none of our room types come equipped with air conditioning.
Parking is always complimentary at Lake Louise Inn and with our wireless internet service, you can stay in touch with family and friends or take care of business while still taking in the marvelous view from our comfortable upper lobby.
At Lake Louise Inn we strive to provide our guests with a truly unique mountain resort experience
Our property is a great place to unwind and connect with oneself, friends, family & nature in a pristine expansive mountain park.
In our continued efforts to provide our guests with desired and convenient services and amenities, a daily resort fee of $8 (plus tax) is applicable per room, per night.
The Resort Fee Includes:
- Free Local Calls
- High Speed Internet Access
- Board Game Rentals
- Outdoor Games
- 24 Hour Fitness Centre
- Ski Storage & Wax Room
- Guest Computers & Boarding Pass Kiosk
- Snow Shoe Rentals (limited supply)
- Seasonal Shuttle to Lake Louise Ski Hill
- Saturday Night Après Ski/Bonfire
Enjoy these other great amenities:
- Free on-site parking
- Heated indoor pool and Whirlpools
- On-site laundry facilities
- Legends Restaurant
- Timberwolf Pizza and Pasta Café
- Explorers Lounge
The Best of Lake Louise is at Your Doorstep
There’s so much to do at Lake Louise Inn that you could easily dedicate a day to playing and relaxing here. We’re a four-season resort with amenities for all ages.
If you are in the mood for shopping, the village of Lake Louise is a five-minute walk from our door. The Village is small and quiet, yet offers a range of shops and services, including a local grocery store, bakery and deli, liquor store and post office. You will also find unique west coast Native art, pottery and Canadian handcrafted goods at the specialty gift shops.
For Your Convenience
The hotel offers an on-site Laundromat and a secure ski storage room.
In our Business Centre, guests can access the Internet from two computers including complimentary high speed internet. A printer and scanner are also available for guests to use at no charge. Complimentary wireless internet is also available in the lobby and each guest room.
If Lake Louise is the site of your next conference or business meeting, let us take care of the details. Three meeting rooms and five other designated areas of the Inn are ideal for board meetings, seminars or conferences and can accommodate groups of up to 100 people.
Our Standard Rooms, Deluxe Queen Rooms, Studio Suites, One bedroom condo and One bedroom + Loft condos all have units set aside for guests traveling with their four-footed family member! All the nearby trails are dog friendly, so Lake Louise is a great place for your dog to vacation, too. There is a $50 pet fee per stay.
Lake Louise Inn offers the best in mountain dining
- Legends Restaurant satisfies mountain appetites with hearty breakfasts, lunches and elegant dinners. High ceilings, cedar timbers and a cozy fireplace make this a great gathering place. Legends chefs also prepare delicious bagged lunches ready to go when you are!
- Timberwolf Pizza and Pasta Café features the best in family dining. It’s open for dinner until late evening.
- Explorers Lounge is the place to be for après ski. The lounge features pub-style dinners in a cozy environment, where children are welcome with their parents until 8:30 p.m.
- Gazebo BBQ – Our gazebo can be rented for private functions. Contact email@example.com for more information.