Lake Louise’s finest amenities
At Lake Louise Inn, we have the accommodations and amenities to enhance your vacation experience. In our collection of lodges, guest rooms may feature kitchens, balconies, fireplaces or Jacuzzi tubs. Enjoy spectacular mountain scenery through floor to ceiling windows as you relax and unwind in our heated indoor pool and whirlpools. Browse for souvenirs in our gift shop or enjoy hearty mountain cuisine at one of our on-site restaurants. In winter, glide across our outdoor ice skating rink, which winds through towering pine trees. In summer, visit our historic tea cottage, which has been transformed into an ice cream parlor. Families love our games room and the convenience of our on-site laundry facilities. Please note that none of our room types come equipped with air conditioning.
Parking is always complimentary at Lake Louise Inn and with our wireless internet service, you can stay in touch with family and friends or take care of business while still taking in the marvelous view from our comfortable upper lobby.
- Free Wireless internet available in the lobby and guest rooms
- Free shuttle service to the Lake Louise Ski area
- Free on-site parking
- Heated indoor pool
- Fitness Center
- Gift shop/newsstand
- Games room
- On-site laundry facilities
- Ski storage and lock-up facilities
- Legends Restaurant
- Timberwolf Pizza and Pasta Café
- Explorers Lounge
The Best of Lake Louise is at Your Doorstep
There’s so much to do at Lake Louise Inn that you could easily dedicate a day to playing and relaxing here. We’re a four-season resort with amenities for all ages.
If you are in the mood for shopping, the village of Lake Louise is a five-minute walk from our door. The Village is small and quiet, yet offers a range of shops and services, including a local grocery store, bakery and deli, liquor store and post office. You will also find unique west coast Native art, pottery and Canadian handcrafted goods at the specialty gift shops.
More Fun & Games
Care for a challenge? Our fully equipped games room offers a great way to spend a little down time. Or if your idea of fun is a little shopping, browse the Gift shop for souvenirs from your Rocky Mountain getaway.
For Your Convenience
The hotel offers an on-site Laundromat and a secure ski storage room.
In our Business Centre, guests can access the Internet from two computers including complimentary high speed internet. A printer and scanner are also available for guests to use at no charge. Complimentary wireless internet is also available in the lobby and each guest room.
If Lake Louise is the site of your next conference or business meeting, let us take care of the details. Three meeting rooms and five other designated areas of the Inn are ideal for board meetings, seminars or conferences and can accommodate groups of up to 200 people.
Our Economy Twin Rooms, Superior Queen Rooms, Studio Suites and Bighorn Loft and Family Suites all have units set aside for guests traveling with their four-footed family member! All the nearby trails are dog friendly, so Lake Louise is a great place for your dog to vacation, too. There is a $50 pet fee per stay.
Lake Louise Inn offers the best in mountain dining
- Legends Restaurant satisfies mountain appetites with hearty breakfasts, lunches and elegant dinners. High ceilings, cedar timbers and a cozy fireplace make this a great gathering place. Legends chefs also prepare delicious bagged lunches ready to go when you are!
- Timberwolf Pizza and Pasta Caféfeatures the best in family dining. It’s open for dinner until late evening. Wine is available for off-sales.
- Explorers Lounge is the place to be for après ski. The lounge features pub-style dinners in a cozy environment, where children are welcome with their parents until 8:30 p.m. Each week this popular lounge hosts a Karaoke Night and Dance Night.
- Gazebo BBQ – Every summer, Lake Louise Inn offers western-style barbeque in our Gazebo.