Lake Louise’s finest amenities
At Lake Louise Inn, we have the accommodations and amenities to enhance your vacation experience. In our collection of 5 lodges, guest rooms may feature kitchens, balconies, fireplaces or Jacuzzi tubs. Enjoy spectacular mountain scenery through floor to ceiling windows as you relax and unwind in our heated indoor pool and whirlpools. Enjoy hearty mountain cuisine at one of our 3 on-site restaurants. Families love our indoor pool view rooms and the convenience of our on-site laundry facilities. Please note that none of our room types come equipped with air conditioning.
Parking is always complimentary at Lake Louise Inn and free high speed wifi is availability throughout the property, making it easy for you to stay in touch with loved ones or take care of business.
At Lake Louise Inn we strive to provide our guests with a truly unique mountain resort experience
Our property is a great place to unwind and connect with oneself, friends, family & nature in a pristine expansive mountain park.
In our continued efforts to provide our guests with desired and convenient services and amenities, a daily resort fee of $8 (plus tax) is applicable per room, per night.
The Resort Fee Includes:
- Free local calls
- High speed internet access
- Board game rentals
- Outdoor games
- Renovated 24 hour fitness centre
- Renovated indoor heated pool and whirlpools
- Hi-Spy viewing machines
- Guest computers & boarding pass kiosk
- Seasonal shuttle to Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola (summer)
- Complimentary bike rentals (seasonal)
- Complimentary snow shoe rentals (seasonal)
Enjoy these other great amenities:
- Free on-site parking
- On-site laundry facilities
- Legends Restaurant + Patio
- Timberwolf Pizza and Pasta Café
- Explorers Lounge
The Best of Lake Louise is at Your Doorstep
There’s so much to do at Lake Louise Inn that you could easily dedicate a day to playing and relaxing here. We’re a four-season resort with amenities for all ages.
If you are in the mood for shopping, the village of Lake Louise is a five-minute walk from our door. The Village is small and quiet, yet offers a range of shops and services, including a local grocery store, bakery and deli, liquor store and post office. You will also find unique West coast Native art, pottery and Canadian handcrafted goods at the specialty gift shops.
For Your Convenience
The hotel offers an on-site Laundromat and a secure ski storage room.
In our Business Centre, guests can access the Internet from two computers including complimentary high speed internet. A printer and scanner are also available for guests to use at no charge. High-speed wireless internet is also available in the lobby and each guest room.
If Lake Louise is the site of your next conference or business meeting, let us take care of the details. Three meeting rooms and five other designated areas of the Inn are ideal for board meetings, seminars or conferences and can accommodate groups of up to 100 people.
Our Standard Rooms, Deluxe Two Queen Rooms, Summit Deluxe Two Queen Rooms, Junior Suites, Studio One Queens, One bedroom Condos and One bedroom + Loft Condos, and Deluxe One and Two Bedroom Suites all have units set aside for guests traveling with their four-footed family member! All the nearby trails are dog friendly, so Lake Louise is a great place for your dog to vacation, too. There is a $20.00 +GST per night, up to a maximum of $60+GST per stay. Lake Louise Inn is proud to be associated with the Calgary Humane Society and we donate $5 of all pet fees to the Bow Valley SPCA.
Lake Louise Inn offers the best in mountain dining
- Legends Restaurant satisfies mountain appetites with hearty breakfasts and delicious lunches. High ceilings, cedar timbers and a cozy fireplace make this a great gathering place. Legend’s chefs also prepare delicious boxed breakfasts and lunches ready to go when you are!
- Timberwolf Pizza and Pasta Café features the best in family dining with a variety of Italian inspired cusuine. It’s open for dinner until 10PM.
- Explorers Lounge is the place to be for après ski. The lounge features pub-style appetizers and entrees in a cozy environment, where children are welcome with their parents until 8PM.
- Gazebo BBQ – BBQ and Bonfire events are held throughout the summer, please refer to our Dining page for hours of operation. Our gazebo can also be rented for private functions. Contact Ashley Stoll at email@example.com for more information.