Lake Louise Careers
Work at the Lake Louise Inn
Come explore beautiful Lake Louise and be part of an enthusiastic and friendly team of people from all parts of the world
Positions currently available include:
- Room Attendant
- Laundry Attendant
- Line Cook
- Front Desk Agent
- Maintenance Worker
- Kitchen Steward
Lake Louise Inn is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We develop our people and help them become outstanding hospitality leaders. We seek qualified, energetic, and self-motivated hospitality professionals who put their personal stamp on guest service excellence. We provide our people with a caring and fun work environment. We create a familial atmosphere and culture by celebrating our fellowship, our partner hotels, and the communities in which we operate. We support our team member’s personal and professional growth within a dynamic, successful company that is passionate about hotel management.
The Lake Louise Inn Staff Housing provides employees with a private or shared bedroom within a shared common space. They are fully furnished 2, 3, 4, and 6 bedroom apartments within a 5-minute walk to work.
Rent is at a subsidized daily rate from $6 to $12.21 per day.
As part of the Atlific Hotels across Canada, the Lake Louise Inn offers employees benefits for working with them.
- Local Brewster Bus discounts
- 40% off food and 25% drinks discount at the three restaurant outlets located inside the Lake Louise Inn
- Access to the onsite gym, pool, hot tubs, and seasonal mini-golf
- Subsidized monthly gym memberships and group fitness classes at the local recreation centre
- Local discounts
- Subsidized housing
- Staff Cafeteria
- Group Benefits*
- Employee discounts at Atlific properties across Canada
- Opportunities to develop and advance in a fast-paced environment
* Eligibility after 6 months of service for hourly employees and 3 months of service for salaried employees.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
All employees must provide a current criminal record check and a valid social insurance number.
LAKE LOUISE INN
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 209
210 Village Road
Lake Louise, Alberta, CANADA