What better way to show Mom how much you appreciate her by spending family time in beautiful Lake Louise. Treat Mom to a vacation or staycation with us over the Mother’s Day weekend and get your adventure on!
- Drive the spectacular Icefields parkway, one of the most scenic routes in the world! This 232 km excursion connects the villages of Lake Louise and Jasper and is breathtaking from end to end!
- Discover the power of nature on the Columbia Icefield Adventure where you will find one of the largest non-polar ice fields in the world! Travel on a massive Ice Explorer to a place where you can walk on, feel and drink from the Athabasca Glacier!
- See the Sunwapta Valley from above on the Glacier Skywalk. Step out onto a glass platform situated 900 feet above the Valley for stunning ice-capped views.
- Create family photo ops at Lake Louise Lakeside, one of the top spots for shutterbugs.
- After letting Mom sleep in on Mother’s Day in one of our luxurious suites, treat her to our decadent Mother’s Day buffet breakfast in Legends, served 7 am to 11 am., on May 12.
- And remember, sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries. With our Celebration Package, you can never go wrong with a bottle of sparkling wine, chocolate covered strawberries, late check-out, breakfast for two in our Legends Restaurant and complimentary room upgrade (based on availability). (Additional breakfast purchases can be added to booking).
To book your Lake Louise Inn Celebration Package stay, call us at 403-522-3791 or reserve online at lakelouiseinn.com/special-offers.
Happy Mother’s Day!