Romance is in the air as we celebrate Lake Louise Love this Valentine’s month. We’ve gathered our local love experts to put together our “insider” top 10 list:
Out And About
- Bundle up with your little snow bunny for a snowshoe around picturesque Lake Louise. We have complimentary snowshoes available at the Front Desk for our guests.
- Strap on skates for a tour around the ice castle on Lake Louise, then snuggle by the fire with a hot toddy in our Legends restaurant.
- Cozy up with the one you love on a magical horse drawn sleighride after dark! Reserve at brewsteradventures.com/cutter-rides
- Hit the slopes at the Lake Louise Ski Resort or cross-country ski at Moraine Lake. Make it a long romantic weekend and join us for our Après Ski Bonfire at Great Canadian Gazebo with complimentary hot chocolate and roasted marshmallows every Saturday from 6PM to 9PM
- Capture all those romantic moments with the Rockies as your backdrop and be sure to share them with us by tagging #LakeLouiseLove.
Snuggle and Stay In
- Get in the mood of romance with breakfast in Legends and a be sure to take a moment to enjoy the view with our Hi-Spy.
- Nothing says love like in-room couples massage courtesy of spa2u. Book early as appointments fill quickly!
- Take a sweet soak together in our indoor hot tub.
- Spice things up with dinner and drinks in Timberwolf Pizza and Pasta Café, featuring lobster ravioli, chicken parmesan and more or make it a true date night, creating a build-your-own pasta dish together!
- Really looking to impress your sweet someone? Book our Celebration Package that includes a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival, delicious breakfast for two, and oh-so-decadent late checkout!